Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment

:: General :: General

Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  Admin Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 pm

The Tartan Army ({><}TA) is looking to bring in some new faces to its community. If you are interested in becoming a member with us then there are a few things that you need to know,and also need to have in order for your application and trial to begin. We are a Hardcore community so if Softcore is your preferred game then i apologize but we are not the community for you.

First of all, we have a strict 21+ age limit, so if you are below that age then i wouldnt bother posting an application as it will be denied. Also a working headset and mic is required along with an xfire profile and teamspeak, please also post your Steam and Origin details. Don't apply until you have these please.

Here is a list of info that we require from you before deciding if you get a trial with us. A trial can last 2 days to 2 months it just depends on how all the other members feel about you. It will be put to a vote and the majority vote will decide the outcome.

Once your info has been posted, Cam [><]TA will add you to xfire and start the process off.

Required Info:

- Name:
- Ingame Name:
- Xfire Details:
- Steam Details:
- Origin Details:
- Previous Clan & Reason for leaving:
- Any other background info about yourself:

Good luck and i hope we meet again as teammates & friends.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://m3rcs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 am

Admin wrote:The Tartan Army ({><}TA) is looking to bring in some new faces to its community. If you are interested in becoming a member with us then there are a few things that you need to know,and also need to have in order for your application and trial to begin. We are a Hardcore community so if Softcore is your preferred game then i apologize but we are not the community for you.

First of all, we have a strict 21+ age limit, so if you are below that age then i wouldnt bother posting an application as it will be denied. Also a working headset and mic is required along with an xfire profile and teamspeak, please also post your Steam and Origin details. Don't apply until you have these please.

Here is a list of info that we require from you before deciding if you get a trial with us. A trial can last 2 days to 2 months it just depends on how all the other members feel about you. It will be put to a vote and the majority vote will decide the outcome.

Once your info has been posted, Cam [><]TA will add you to xfire and start the process off.

Required Info:

- Name:
- Ingame Name:
- Xfire Details:
- Steam Details:
- Origin Details:
- Previous Clan & Reason for leaving:
- Any other background info about yourself:

Good luck and i hope we meet again as teammates & friends.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://m3rcs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

:: General :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum